1. Never give out any personal information. This includes your real name, telephone/cell phone number, email address, mailing addres,MySpace/Facebook pages or any other identifiable information.
2. Never agree to meet someone offline that you only know through chat room conversations. We understand the desire to talk to someone face to face that understands and appears safe. If you feel the need to talk to someone in person, please discuss this with a SafeHaven Moderator.
3. Be wary of other chatters who want to meet in private chat rooms or instant messengers. Again, it is best to side on the error of caution. If you want to talk to someone privately, we suggest that you contact a SafeHaven Moderator. During moderated chat times, private chat is available in all of our chat rooms ONLY with the Moderators.
4. Do not use language or terminology that may be offensive to others. The chat room moderator(s) will kick out or ban a user if they see inappropriate behavior
5. Report any problems to the Chat Room Moderator immediately or by email if no moderators are online. Repeated offenders will be banned from using our chat rooms.
Please visit our "Meet Moderators and Staff" Page for contact information.